October 20 | 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EDT
What are “Accessibility” and
and how do these affect people?
What is this all about?
Aren’t buildings “accessible”?
How we access and interact with the world is a personal experience that affects each of us in different ways throughout our lives.
The way we address and improve accessibility is evolving and we are going to tackle hot topics related to accessibility through intimate but fast-paced round-table discussions with people who are experiencing, leading, and affecting positive change.
And YOUR VOICE counts too!
Discover what YOU can do to make a difference in
HOW the world is experienced and designed.
Join us for:
- Access to ideas. Attendees can tap into the collective “brain trust” of peers from around the country. Roundtable discussions will provide an interactive platform for stakeholders to share their expertise, experiences, and perspectives on various topics related to accessibility, assistive technology, and disability entrepreneurship.
- Access to experts. Exceptional Lab engages leading thinkers to share their lived-experiences and expertise, including individual stakeholders, researchers, innovators, and policymakers in the fields of accessibility, neurodiversity, and assistive technology.
- Startup Showcase. A dedicated segment of the conference will be reserved for startups and entrepreneurs to present their innovative ideas and solutions in the field of accessibility. Startups and entrepreneurs will have a platform to gain visibility, create partnerships, and receive valuable feedback from industry experts.
- Networking opportunities. The day offers networking opportunities where attendees can connect with like-minded individuals, establish partnerships, and collaborate on future projects in an open and safe forum.
- Practical information. Participants leave with ideas and practices that can be implemented at their organizations right away.
- Something for everyone. Exceptional Alliances 2023 has sessions on a variety of topics reflecting the intersectionality of accessibility and inclusion throughout society.
- Inclusivity and accessibility. The conference is designed with inclusivity in mind, ensuring that all sessions are accessible to people with diverse needs.
- Staying connected. Continue the conversations, ask questions and explore solutions after the conference through Exceptional Lab.