July 28, 2021
The Mayor’s Commission on People with Disabilities invites you to join “A Year After COVID-19: Where Are We Now, and Where Are We Headed?”
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar. ASL and Closed Captioning will be provided; to request additional ADA accommodations please email (Claudia.Tasco@phila.gov) or call (215-686-2798) Claudia Tasco by July 16, 2021.
- 7:00-7:10 p.m.: Welcome and meet our new Executive Director and the Mayor’s Commission on People with Disabilities.
- 7:10-7:15 p.m.: Update on the ADA Transition Plan.
- 7:15-7:30 p.m.: Update on current and upcoming work of the Commission.
- 7:30-7:45 p.m.: Update from Philadelphia Parks and Recreation Department.
- 7:45-8:30 p.m.: Public comments; residents and families can share their input to support the work of the Commission going forward.